- Contact or Visit Us
- Our Church
- Our People, Our Actions
- First Parish Events
- Our School
- About UUism
Welcome to the First Parish Community
Love is the spirit of this church, and service is its gift. This is our great covenant: to dwell together in peace, to speak the truth in love, and to help one another.
Our regular church year will begin this Sunday, September 7 at 10:30 a.m. We return to the Sanctuary and look forward to a new year with the Reverend Paul Sprecher.
Join us Sundays in the summer at 9:30 am in the Upper Parish Hall for lay-led worship and community. The summer schedule runs July & August.
First Parish News and Events
- Saturday, 20 September 2014 (All day) 10th Annual Celebration for Peace
- Sunday, 21 September 2014 (All day) 10th Annual Celebration for Peace
- Sunday, 21 September 2014 - 9:30am Tone Chimes
- Sunday, 21 September 2014 - 11:30am Caring Committee Meeting
- Thursday, 25 September 2014 - 7:30pm Parish Committee Meeting
- Friday, 26 September 2014 - 7:00pm T"UU"RNING LEAVES BOOK CLUB
- Sunday, 28 September 2014 - 10:30am First RE Class
- Sunday, 28 September 2014 - 10:30am Beginning Again
- Sunday, 28 September 2014 - 2:00pm Interfaith Open House