- Contact or Visit Us
- Our Church
- Our People, Our Actions
- First Parish Events
- Our School
- About UUism
Welcome to the First Parish Community
Love is the spirit of this church, and service is its gift. This is our great covenant: to dwell together in peace, to seek the truth in love, and to help one another.
Join us Sundays in the summer at 9:30 am in the Upper Parish Hall for lay-led worship and community. The summer schedule runs July 6 through August 24.
Our regular church year will begin on Sunday, September 7 at 10:30 a.m. We return to the Sanctuary and look forward to a new year with the Reverend Paul Sprecher.
First Parish News and Events
- Sunday, 3 August 2014 - 9:05pm "On Dreaming"
- Monday, 4 August 2014 - 7:30pm Facilities Committee Meeting
- Tuesday, 5 August 2014 - 5:30pm Religious Education Committee Meeting
- Thursday, 7 August 2014 - 4:00pm Worship Committee Meeting
- Thursday, 7 August 2014 - 6:30pm Social Justice Committee (SJC)
- Sunday, 10 August 2014 - 9:30am "On Lighthouses: Symbolism & What's Your Favorite?"
- Thursday, 14 August 2014 - 7:30pm Green Sanctuary Committee (Branch of SJC)
- Sunday, 17 August 2014 - 9:30am Worship with the Green Sanctuary Committee
- Sunday, 24 August 2014 - 9:30am All I ever needed to know, I learned in a Commercial Kitchen